Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Assistant Manager
Industry Food and Beverages
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Experience 4-5 Years
We are looking for Assistant Sale Manager Position with one of the Joint Venture Companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Sales managers lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Handling to B2B sales
• Bachelor in business management or a related field. (Master degree is preferable).
• Minimum of 4 years working experiences in Management role at FMCG background
• Successful previous experience as a sales executive or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Strong problem-solving skills, analyzing information skills and developing budgets
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Must be fluent in English
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefit packages detail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.