Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Others
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 4-5 Years
Engineering Coordinator (Project Coordinator) (1 Post/ Full Time)
Job Code: 7701013
We are currently looking for Engineering Coordinator (Project Coordinator) position with one of the global power transmission EPC companies.
• Coordinate project meetings and work with project team members on project activities
• Communicate with Transmission Construction Representative (TCR), engineers
• Prepare forecasts of project spending and cash flows, budget variance monitoring, cost tracking/analysis
• Coordinate the work order process related with projects including work order analysis reports, placing work orders and completing the project reports, etc.
• Track and analyze project costs using reporting system.
• Advise Project Manager of project costs and notify Project Manager when the project is nearly finished.
• Support the Project Manager in the preparation and updating of Project Lifecycle Management Process (PLMP) documents, Communication Plans, Checklists, Safety Plans, Project Completion , etc.
• Must have 4 years of working experience in a similar position.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree of Civil or Electrical or Electrical Power.
• Willing to travel within Myanmar.
• Must be fluent in English and Burmese Languages.
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.