Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Others
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Experience 10 Years +
Financial Planning and Analysis (1 Post/Full – Time)
Job Code – 8801010
We are looking for Financial Planning and Analysis Position with one of the Joint Venture Companies in Myanmar. The hiring company is part of the forward looking local conglomerate in agribusiness and infrastructure development business in the country.
The position is to be based in Thilawa Special Economic Zone, Myanmar.
• Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into overall corporate budget.
• Make instructions to come out systematic and complete financial reports
• Creating, updating and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
• Considering opportunities mapping out growth plans including capital expenditures and investments
• Provide the historical data to relevant departments to estimate the next year budget
• Evaluating working capital, return on investment (ROI) and comparisons.
• Gauging the company’s overall financial health, primarily, by using key financial ratios such as the debt to equity ratio, current ratio and interest coverage ratio.
• Preparing periodic reports to compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Determining which of the company’s products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Finance and Accounting field (preferably Master’s degree graduate)
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in Accounting and Financing field
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market industry
• Strong knowledge in using of finance software
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Strong coaching skills, strong decision making and action planning skills
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefit packages detail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.