Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Head of Department
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 4-5 Years
Head of Marketing and Admission
We are looking for Head of Marketing and Admission position with the one of the International School with multiple campuses in Thailand and Myanmar. The position is to be based in Yangon, Myanmar.
The role is directly reporting to the Executive Director and School Principle. Develop and implement a growth strategy and tactical business development plan that ensures attraction, recruitment and retention of students.
• To ensure that your team achieve the target within the annual budget
• To ensure that your school’s key touch-points for parents, from awareness to signing and beyond
• To ensure that you maintain an up-to-date evidence base of the needs and concerns of internal and external stakeholders in relation to the growth and retention of students
• To ensure that you develop, execute and regularly monitor marketing, retention and admissions plan for your school that directs each phase of the internal and external marketing processes and that this plan is built on the school’s story and promises that are underpinned by evidence
• Manage Marketing and Student Recruitment budget and ROI of marketing activities carried out
• To ensure that you have an outreach programme that widens the school’s network and positive relationships and reputation in and with the community
• To ensure that every member of staff in school is aware of their role in attracting, converting and retaining students and is actively and appropriately engaged in all three activities.
• Contribute to the wider business through sharing of best practice with the wider community and supporting or driving business development opportunities
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder
(preferably in Business Studies, Marketing, PR, Economics etc)
• Evidence of relevant professional development in marketing and sales
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing Manager role with demonstrated success in growing sales in a competitive market
• Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience is a bonus
• Strong analytical skills and proven record of using data and research to support initiatives undertaken
• Ability to build, manage and motivate cross functional high performing teams
• Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
• Experience in using digital and social media trends and tools to influence the sales life cycle
• Understands and is able to build strong customer advocacy and repeat client loyalty and retention
• Experience of high level networking to build creative and mutually beneficial relationships that positively impact on strategic and tactical business development
LOCATION: Yangon, Myanmar
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.