Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Head of Department
Industry Human Resource Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 7 Years +
We are currently looking for HR and Admin Manager, Head of Department position with one of the foreign-invested Property Management Companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
• Manage the HR team to provide day-to operational HR support to the business
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Negotiate and Problem Solving for the part of Human Resources issues.
• Prepare HR budget and ensure the activities within budget.
• To establish company policies and procedures.
• Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements
• Organize the company functions as per management guidelines as needed.
• Work with department manager and corporate staff to develop.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing labor law.
• Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements
• Manage all training and development related activities.
• Prepare the weekly, monthly, and yearly report.
• Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish company goals and objectives.
• Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned and required
• Any graduate or bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Management. MBA degree holders are more preferable.
• Minimum 7 years and above of relevant work experience
• Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
• Fluency of communication in English and Myanmar
• Strong understanding of Myanmar Labor law and policy on foreign investment
• Good Microsoft Office skills and related software
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
if interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com (and) firstname.lastname@example.org We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.