Career Level Manager
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 2-3 Years
IT Project Manager
We are looking for an IT Project Manager Position with one of the IT Outsourcing Companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
The position reports to the Chief Technology Officer and he/she will have to act as bridge between the Japanese clients and the programming team.
• Implementing IT strategies and goals that deliver projects on schedule
• Manage all levels of service delivery
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Communicating with clients on design, analysis, testing and setting up of solutions
• Preparing proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate the clients
• Prime responsibility is to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, third parties/vendors and subject matter experts
• Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• More than 5 years of hands-on experience in full-stack development
• Ability to assess the existing applications and provide suggestions and solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be fluent in Japanese Language
• Able to travel oversea frequently
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com (and) firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.