Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Others
Industry Real Estate
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Experience 7 Years +
We are looking for Legal Counsel Position with one of the Singapore invested infrastructure development companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
Our client prefers local candidates with prior experience in real estate industry. The position is to be based in Yangon and with attractive salary package.
- Responsible for leading, advising and managing all legal, compliance and regulatory matters for the company, including for investment, corporate, real estate, labor law and other business related rules and regulations
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions. Identify, monitor and manage legal risk in real estate documentation and works
- Defend the municipal code litigation
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio
- Master of Law Degree/ Master of Business Law and 8+ years PQE (with High Grade Pleader or Advocate License).
- Prefer working experience with International Law Firm or In-house legal adviser at the international company especially in Real estate sector.
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefit packages detail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.