Career Level Supervisor
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 1-2 Years
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician Position with one of the leading Chemical Manufacturing Companies in the APAC region.
The position is reporting to the Maintenance Manager and to be stationed in Thilawa Special Economic Zone, Yangon Region, Myanmar.
• To carry out maintenance of electrolyze and other equipment
• To carry out necessary repairing or recondition of elements to ensure sufficient element available for emergency replacement
• Fabrication of equipment mechanical parts such as pressure vessels, metal piping assembly, etc.
• To ensure sufficient spare parts/tools are available for repairing
• To ensure all the jobs are done safely and as per ISO requirements
• Response to emergency calls in the plant
• Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time-to-time by the Immediate Superior / Management.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 1 year working experience in similar position
• Good practices and knowledge on EHS Rules and 5S Standards
• Experience in shift rotation
• Proficiency in English Language is a must
• We prefer who live near to Thanlyin or Thilawa SEZ
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to firstname.lastname@example.org (and) email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.