Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Manager
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 5 Years +
Operation Risk Manager (1 Post / Full-Time)
Job Code – 1188001
We are looking for Operation Risk Manager Position with one of the Microfinance Firms in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Evaluate the business of customers and do assessment of business cash flow
- Plan the cash flow of savings, disbursement, and client recruitment for one-month plan, six months plan, one-year plan & five years plan
- Monitor and act on risk & fraud cases by reviewing periodically.
- Check financial ratios and review with finance team
- Control SMEs Loan Assessment Quality
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure with regulations
- Manage the compliance training framework, including delivery of compliance training to the business
- Bachelor Degree holder in financing or economic field
- Minimum (5) years of working experience in Microfinance field with risk management background
- Well knowledge in policies, procedures, external regulations and ethical standards
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to travel to customer sites and branches
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefit packages detail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.