Career Level Supervisor
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are currently looking for a Production Technician Position with one of the leading Chemical Manufacturing Companies in the APAC region.
The position is reporting to the Production Controller and to be stationed in Thilawa Special Economic Zone, Yangon Region, Myanmar.
• Monitor chemical production processes
• Test the quality of products to make sure that they meet standards and specifications
• Work to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes
• Responsible for process technology equipment operation and safety
• To measure temperature, density, concentration of bleach sample and dilute caustic sample from bleach plant.
• To dissolve standard solution and indicator solution
• To measure raw concentration and remove stickers when raw containers arrive.
• To report daily activities to the Operation Manager, to clean our rooms every day.
• To control product quality, to control and monitor process parameter
• To run air compressors, chillers and demin units sometimes, to ensure plant safety in start-up and shutdown
• To clean and wash filters after filtering the bleach
• Work with maintenance team for machine maintenance and monitoring plant operation.
• Filling drums and ISO tankers and delivering to customers.
• Attached to Chlorine section for production to understand Chlorine process
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Must have the B.SC in Industrial Chemistry, or B.Tech or B.E in Chemical Engineering
• Must have working experience in related field
• Able work duties shift assigned
• Can communicate with English Language
• We prefer who live near to Thanlyin or Thilawa SEZ
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com (and) firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.