Career Level Manager
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 2-3 Years
We are currently looking for Project Coordinator position with one of foreign invested infrastructure companies in Yangon, Myanmar. The position is to be based in Yangon, Myanmar, with travel to Kyaukphyu as required.
• Responsible for Project management and supervision of works related to Civil and Structure works.
• Assist project risks, including the development of contingency plans
• Assist a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Logistical support for smooth Project delivery
• Communicate and collaborate across the project team
• Prepare/translate written material (English & Myanmar)
• Coordination with stakeholders, administrative authorities and contractors
• Must have minimum 2 years of working experience as Project Coordinator at Infrastructure project management experience.
• Must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent education
• Excellent ability (oral and written) in English and Myanmar Languages
• Willingness to travel to Kyauk Phyu and other area to support project site work as needed
• Background of ESIA works/civil or marine engineering will be preferred
• Strong comprehensive, communication and coordination ability
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.