Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Manager
Industry Advertising/ Media/ Public Relation
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Experience 2-3 Years
Public Relations Manager (1 Post/ Full Time)
Job Code: 9901006
We are looking Public Relations Manager Position with one of the Smart Phone Companies(Branded) in Yangon , Myanmar.
• Provide local insights and market specific directions
• Collate trending news topics that are active in the local industry and social media, to develop PR strategies for localization.
• Facilitate and manage all communications with internal cross-functional teams and external partners to ensure execution of strategic PR plans
• Continuously evolve a PR media strategy that grows brand’s affinity, engagement, reach, and audience
• Work with internal teams to execute against media strategies, key messaging, pitch ideas and press materials aligned with plans developed by internal marketing team.
• Work collaboratively with demand generation team to secure local press for all events
• Follow up on local crisis development and update to head office.
• Master Degree in Public Relation, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in PR experience at agency field.
• Event management experience.
• Proven track record of PR background.
• Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/ people
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.