Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Manager
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Experience 5 Years +
Senior HR Manager (1 Post/ Full time)
We are looking for Senior HR Manager position with one of the engineering consultancy services companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
Job Code – 8801009
• Maintains management by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Participate in setting up the Human Resource Department’s objectives and functions
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
• Manage all employment process including the preparation of standard employment contract, handbook for employees, employee evaluation, termination etc.
• Responsible for conducting new employee orientation for new employees and exit interview for resign employees
• Manage L&D Section to develop effective Training Program for employees
• Provide general administrative support
• Prepare monthly HR and administrative report based on each department
• Any graduate, more preferable to a candidate with MBA
• Minimum (5) years of working experience in Human Resource field with Engineering Industry
• Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills
• Well knowledge in labor law and employee relations
• Proficiency in English is a must, preferable is Chinese as well
• Can frequent travel to Hlegu
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple tasks within deadlines
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefit packages detail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.