Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Manager
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Experience 7 Years +
We are looking for Senior HR Manager Position with one of the Joint Venture Companies in Myanmar. The hiring company is part of forward looking local conglomerate in agribusiness and infrastructure development business in the country.
The position is to be based in Yangon and directly reporting to Managing Director and Group CFO.
• Maintain management by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Participate in setting up the Human Resource Department’s objectives and functions
• Plan and develop HR budget for compensation and benefits system
• Manage all employment process including the preparation of standard employment contract, handbook for employees, employee evaluation, termination etc.
• Responsible for conducting new employee orientation for new employees and exit interview for resign employees
• Manage L&D Section to develop effective Training Program for employees
• Prepare monthly HR report based on each department
• Any graduate, more preferable to a candidate with MBA
• Minimum (7) years of working experience in Human Resource field
• Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills
• Well knowledge in labor law and employee relations
• Proficiency in English is preferable
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple tasks within deadlines
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefit packages detail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.