Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Executive
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 2-3 Years
Senior Payroll Accounting Executive
We are looking for Senior Payroll Accountant position one of the HR Consulting Companies in Yangon, Myanmar. The position is mainly responsible for maintaining payroll related accounts of company’s managed projects and also responsible for the reconciliation of accounts and accuracy of accounts.
• Process payroll & maintain integrity of data of the assigned client
• Prepare the monthly payroll computation
• Coordinate the time attendance and ensure the correct amount for overtime, deductions, bonuses are computed
• Prepare the individual salary payslips
• Coordinating with core-team and project coordinators to meet the requirements
• Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
• Setting and improving on existing processes to make the workflow more efficient
• Perform other duties as assigned
• We prefer a candidate with Accounting/Finance/Commerce or Business degree holder
• 2 to 3 years of working experience in Payroll Accounting field
• Strong knowledge in using of Accounting Software
• Well knowledge in taxation process especially for Personal Income Tax
• Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines
• Team Player with professional and positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefit packages detail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.