Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Supervisor
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 4-5 Years
We are currently looking for Transmission line Engineer position with one of the foreign-invested power transmission companies.
Job Code: 7701013
• Coordinate project meetings and work with project team members on project activities
• Communicate with Transmission Construction Representative (TCR), engineers
• Prepare forecasts of project spending and cash flows, budget variance monitoring, cost tracking/analysis
• Coordinate the work order process related with projects including work order analysis reports, placing work orders and completing the project reports, etc.
• Track and analyze project costs using reporting system.
• Advise Project Manager of project costs and notify Project Manager when the project is nearly finished.
• Support the Project Manager in the preparation and updating of Project Lifecycle Management Process (PLMP) documents, Communication Plans, Checklists, Safety Plans, Project Completion , etc.
• Must have a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Electrical Power.
• Must have 4 years of working experience
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in the transmission line projects
• Willing to travel within Myanmar. ( Required alot of ferquent travelling around lower Myanmar)
• Must be fluent in English and Burmese Languages.
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.