Career Level Supervisor
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 2-3 Years
We are currently looking for a Logistics Administrator position with one of the leading Heavy Machinery and Railway Products Companies. The position is to be based in Yangon, Myanmar and reporting to the Engineering Manager.
• Material stock control and material buyer for different activities.
• IT management through GMAO.
• Warehouse organization and control; Monthly closing concerning hours/materials and data reporting to the headquarters in Europe
• Data entry in GMAO; -Database support for maintenance and warehouse management.
• Suppliers’ management (orders, payments, possible claims…)
• Must take care of the supply and replacement for preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Stock control and chase of the deliveries from different providers. –Includes sending for repair parts from suppliers and monitoring until his return.
• Preparation and execution of orders.
• Knowledge of industrial environment in heavy machinery or automobile would be appreciated
• Filling and verification forms generated in the workshop (intervention sheets, quality, etc.)
• Ensuring that all completed documentation is recorded in the maintenance systems and filed for later retrieval.
• Assisting with roster planning, organisation of training courses, work planning and other general administration duties
• All other administration duties
• Updating of maintenance work planning and stores computerised systems (GMAO)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Management related subjects
• At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
• Have previous experience in the industrial sector, stock control, warehouse organization, preparation and execution of orders.
• Experience in administrative duties will also be required.
• Good communication skills, method,
• Well organized and have good attention to detail.
• Ability to multi task and prioritize work load
• Self motivated
• Conversant in MS Office Tools and other office IT systems.
• Must be fluent in English
If interested, please send your update CV with contact detail to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.