Career Level Executive
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 2-3 Years
We are currently looking for Mechanical Engineer Positions with one of the leading Heavy Machinery and Railway Products Companies. The position is to be based in Yangon, Myanmar.
• Be part of the team in charge of the unloading, coupling, static and dynamic testing, quality assurance and commissioning of light rail vehicles.
• Execute the coupling mechanical tasks: semi-unit placing, coupling and connection.
• Collaborate in the parts or whole units unloading.
• Execute mechanical modifications following the home office technical indications and drawings.
• Execute re-works implying GTAW (TIG) welding.
• Be capable of performing minor bonding and sealing tasks.
• Report to the Commissioning Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical)
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Experienced in the maintenance of heavy machinery, industrial, railway industry, metal assembly.
• Excellent conflict resolution and team-building skill
• Must have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
• High capability to read and understand mechanical drawings and diagrams.
• Must be able to speak in English or Spanish
If interested, please send your update CV with contact detail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.