Career Level Assistant
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 1-2 Years
We are currently looking for a Cashier position with one of the agriculture products manufacturing and trading companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
• Dispatch payment in cash and bank transfer
• Daily update the cash and bank register, and office expenses
• Estimate weekly cash flow for office.
• Collecting cash from the customers if necessary.
• Daily and weekly physical cash count at the present of senior staff.
• Report daily cash and bank balance.
• Checking the supporting documents before payment to avoid double payment.
• Communication with the bank and the tax office for correspondence.
• Ad hoc duties and tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Accounting or LCCI Level 3
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- High understanding of Excel and having logical thinking
- Be able to perform some repetitive tasks with high degree of accuracy
- Establish well relationship with co-workers
- Proactive working attitude is required
Location: Bahan Township, Yangon.
Working days – Monday to Friday, Saturday half day
If interested, please send your updated CV with benefits packages detail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.