Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Manager
Industry Real Estate
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 7 Years +
We are looking for a Procurement Manager Position with one of the foreign-invested industrial park development and real estate management companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
•To formulate and carry out strategic procurement and contracts management supports for all directly invested projects.
• To review cost assumptions for new projects.
• To provide assistance and guidance to other departments on their procurement activities and to monitor for compliance with the Group’s procurement policies and procedures
• To handle the enlarged role of supporting Risk Management in screening, strengthening contracts & procurement practices and SOPs for joint-venture projects.
• To review project’s Procurement and Contracts Management Policies and Processes to ensure compliance with the Group’s policies.
• To assist to Manager to review project procurement strategy and monitor its execution
• To support the project’s QS procurement and contract management works.
• To review the contract procurement process i.e. review SOP for check-and- balance mechanism, key procurement packages for projects etc
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree holders prefer the degree/ diploma in Building Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Relevant experience in preparation of Tenders for Building, Civil and Infrastructure and commercial projects.
• Familiar with Contract, Law, and local legal requirement and good Contractual and Pricing knowledge in Myanmar and other countries will be an advantage.
• Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.