Offered Salary Negotiable
Career Level Manager
Industry Project Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 7 Years +
Project Manager (1 Post/ Full Time)
Location: Mingalar Taungnyunt Township
Job Code: 7701009
We are currently looking for Project Manager position with one of the infrastructure companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
– Responsible for Project management and supervision of works related to Civil and Structure works.
– Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
– Lead the team on Inspection of Works, assign responsibilities to the team, monitor and ensure performance of the same.
– Manage and monitor improvement of construction progress at site and project costs and budget to ensure that the whole project is within budget.
– Prepare preventive action for operation and risk management.
– Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
– Perform other activities as directed by Department Head and management.
-Must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
– Must have 8 years of working experience as Project Manager (Telecommunication industry).
– Must have strong knowledge of Project Management and experience in civil work.
– Willing to work on site and can travel.
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.